The Original L-Shaped Fluid-End
The L-shaped two-piece fluid-end was adopted into the market over 35 years ago because it was an obvious improvement over one-piece modules. Since the suction module is separate from the discharge module, it is possible to replace the suction module when it wears out instead of replacing the entire fluid end.
Changing valves or seats on a two-piece module is also much easier, safer, and faster than changing valves or seats on a one-piece module.
Southwest’s L-shaped fluid-end is manufactured from heat-treated 4130 forgings and equipped with our quick-change valve cover system; our L-shaped modules offer unmatched performance.
Southwest’s second to none manufacturing is backed by the best warranty on the market.
7500 P.S.I. Fluid-End Upgrades
Available 7500 P.S.I. Models include:
- BOMCO® F1600
- EMSCO® FB1600
- GARDNER DENVER® PZ11
- HH F1600
- NATIONAL® 12P160
- OILWELL® A1700PT
OEM (Valve-Over-Valve) Style Fluid-End
- More expensive to maintain
- When wear occurs, the entire fluid-end must be replaced
- Difficult to change valves
- Stress point analysis reveals design is susceptible to cracking
- Must remove lower valve guide to change valve
- Southwest Style Fluid-End
Southwest Style Fluid End
- Less expensive and easier to maintain
- More metal to support internal pressures
- Designed to run with liner wear plates
- No Lower valve guide needed
- Comes with HP Quick-Change Valve Cover assemble