HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. is a performance-driven company whose highest priorities are employee health, accident prevention, and protection of the environment. Simply, we believe:
Nothing is more important than our employees and their health and safety.
No one gets hurt.
Environmental damage is unacceptable.
These bold targets are fundamental to the success and growth of Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. , and we believe they will ultimately help us achieve a superior competitive business advantage. To ensure that we stay true to these simple, but important aspirations, our HSE expectations are anchored in these basic principles:
- All safety and environmental incidents are preventable!
- Working safely and protecting others and the environment are conditions of employment at Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc.
- Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. will strive to preserve the environment using resources responsibly and by reducing and eliminating waste from our operations; however, if waste is generated, we will handle it safely and responsibly.
- The simple attention to detail that delivers HSE excellence matters!
- HSE excellence requires proactive and demonstrated commitment and leadership with management held responsible and accountable.
- When an injury or serious incident occurs, we will investigate its cause and share the lessons learned with all Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. employees.
- Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. will meet or exceed compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- All Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. employees have “Stop Work Authority” and are expected to use it!
If we live by these principles and cooperate with one another, Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. will emerge as an industry leader in both product and HSE performance.
Southwest Oilfield Products is a quality independent manufacturer. We are neither a licensee nor affiliated with any other original equipment manufacturer (OEM) which may be named throughout. The manufacturers’ names or trademarks used herein are solely for identification purposes and are not intended by Southwest to cause confusion as to the source, sponsorship, or quality of the parts manufactured by Southwest. The OEMs named throughout this catalog do not sponsor, promote, warranty, or endorse Southwest’s products. Part number usage is for identification purposes only.
Southwest warrants our products as stated in our current terms and conditions. Any product not produced by Southwest carries the OEM warranty.
All material on this website, including site design, text, graphics, photographs, and the selection and arrangement are the exclusive property of Southwest. Material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed only for the sole purpose of placing an order with Southwest or its affiliates.
By accessing and using www.swoil.com (or swopparts.com) you agree to the following terms and conditions:
This website is fully owned by Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. All rights reserved.
You are allowed to store extracts from this website on your computer and to print copies of them for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other kind of use, reproduction, translation, adaptation, arrangement, any other alteration, distribution, or storage of this site in any form and by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. is prohibited.
The information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date, or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case, despite our efforts. In all cases, Southwest disclaims any and all liability for any inaccuracies or omissions whether on the part of Southwest or whether for content displayed from third parties.
Neither Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries, parents, assigns or partners accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, substantial or other losses or damage of whatsoever kind arising from access to or the use of this website or any information contained in it.
Any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
This notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with US law. If any provision of this notice shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.